Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Post






First let me say that I know nothing about blogging, which is ok because I knew nothing really about grilling and certainly nothing about grilling on a Big Green Egg when I got one this past November. It has been a basically two months, several great smokes, multiple pizza disasters, and 1 burnt gasket (on the second grill ever, which may be a record) and I finally think that I am begining to get the hang of it.

I am starting this blog simply to document what I am cooking on the BGE and to help me remember what I cooked and if it worked out.

I am a novice griller with delusions of grandeur, a short memory, and a soft spot for a burning fire and a cold beer.

Here are some pictures of things that I have done over the past two months on the BGE...

No comments:

Post a Comment