Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin


Tonight I had to capitalize on the great weather and did some teriyaki pork tenderloin. I used my Soy Vay teriyaki sauce about two hours prior to the cook after I had scored the meat on the side with the fat cap.


I wanted a fairly quick cook, so I just went with a direct set up and a temperature of approximately 325 degrees. While this cooked a little quicker than I would like it created a nice crispiness on the outside, which was fantastic with the pecan smoke flavor.


I pulled the pork at 145 degrees internal temperature and served with new potatoes; it was excellent! I just wish I had thought to invite some more people over to share in this wonderful meal!

1 comment:

  1. It looks good! I like a nice crust on these since you are going to be slicing them so thinly anyway.

    ReplyDelete