Sunday, June 13, 2010

Combo # 1....sort of

I said earlier that I am traveling a lot this month and do not have time to grill very much, and when I can, it usually has to be pretty quick. So my version of fast food tonight was just some good ol' burgers and fries. Like a better version of a fast food combo. Cooked the burgers on high seasoned them which a variety of things that I could grab easily from my spice cabinet, and they were very tasty. You can see in the pictures below that I tried the intentional indention in the patties to keep them from blowing up into giant meatballs on the BGE and it was successful, although I again made the burgers a little too big (is that a problem?).

2 comments:

  1. Good-lookin burgers, Brent! Been a while since I did any myself. I tend to do the most burgers when home-grown tomatoes are in season. Mmm. Won't be long now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great to me, Brent. Big burgers are never a problem. Big buns with smallish burgers on the other hand do suck:)

    ReplyDelete